- Guarantee and Service
- 3 years warranty.
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
- Delivery time>> worldwide 3-10 days
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 24 hours customer service >> email@example.com
FAQ 1. Can Mobile Pixels DUEX monitor work with MAC or PC? DUEX can work with all operating systems. This includes Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Chrome and even Android!
2. What is the screen brightness? 300 nits
3. What are the technical specs of the product? Screen is IPS 1080p resolution 300 nits brightness USB driver is custom built for USB-eDP signal conversion
4. What is the display coating of the screen? It was glossy, but they have been upgraded to matte
5. Which Android version does DUEX work with? DUEX will work with Android 5 (Lollipop) and newer
6. Can DUEX monitor brightness be adjusted? Currently, there is no adjustment option for brightness on Mac, but it's adjustable on everything else. This is due to the current driver software from display link. They may issue an update in the future
7. Is it possible to plug in 2 DUEX monitor screens to my computer if I have enough parts for it? You will be able to run multiple DUEX, they have individual drivers.
8. Can I buy more adhesives later? Yes! you can buy more sets later from our online store at a very cheap price.
9. Will DUEX monitor work with iPhone or other smartphones? DUEX will not work with iPhones or any other smartphones.
10. Will there be tax/import costs to the UK? We are currently not familiar with such tax/import costs to the UK. We will look into them when we start shipping.
11. What is the thickness of DUEX monitor ? DUEX is 0.48” thick, so when you attach it to the back of the laptop, it will stick our 0.48”.
12. Can two DUEX's be mounted at once to use it as a triple screen? Yes, it can be. But DUEX was not intended to work this way. You can check the mounting here.
13. Any possibilities that the USB connection will be at the other end (near the laptop)? So it won't protrude and look more space-saving? Yes, we definitely thought about this several times. The problem is that if we place the connection anywhere else, then DUEX will not be able to fold into presentation mode. However, we will ship DUEX with a right angle head USB cable, at least the cable will be pointing downwards.
14. Is the DUEX screen IPS? Yes
15. Is there a DUEX monitor 17" version? We have not thought about developing 17" yet. Currently, they are not a part of the plan.
16. What is the PPI for the DUEX screen? The display is FHD, it is not a retina display which has a much higher resolution. it's about 176 PPI. However, at 12.5", we don't really think it makes a big difference.
17. Is there a short how-to video of the setup (hardware) with a laptop so that everyone can get a better insight into the setup? We will have a full step by step instructions manual with the product which will be very helpful in the setup. I will also try to get a how-to-video for you!
18. How sturdy/rigid is the DUEX screen when propped to the side? Mainly due to the stress that will happen on the in-flexion point at the top when folded; to avoid any cracks or having it break completely due to long and multiple uses? We ran FEA on the hinge design, and have built in a 30% margin. We don't think the hinge will crack during repeated use. Also, the rotational portion of the torque hinge is life-tested to last 30,000+ cycles.
19. Should I install something to start using DUEX? Yes, you will have to install a driver. For Windows users, the driver will be automatically installed when you plug DUEX in for the first time. For Mac users, you will have to download the driver, we will ship DUEX with very specific instructions.
20. Will the case be provided for all kinds of laptops? We will collect everyone's laptop model in the final survey. Once we have that info, we will make a bulk purchase from our supplier for those exact models. It will not be a one size fit all case.
21. Will there be a touchscreen version of DUEX? Touchscreen will not be possible at this stage. The digitizer for the screen needs to be custom as well as the PCBA. It will delay the ship date by months.
22. How does the case look? It is a transparent case as in this picture
23. Is there going to be a 4K version? That is not possible in the current state. I don't think 4K screens come in 12.5", it will be way too dense. We also need a much higher powered chip for that as well. 24. What's the color gamut like compared to standard Mac models? The current panel displays 262k colors at 1080P resolution.
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
- Standard shipping typically takes 3-20 business days. You may receive them earlier.
- Tracking Numbers will be sent so that you can track it. Cool things are worth waiting for!
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
- We aim to provide the best experience to our customers through our online store. To back that up, we offer a RISK-FREE 30 day guarantee.
- If you ever feel unsatisfied with our products, please contact us, we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund.
- PayPal is welcomed here.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.